This application has been designed to give you an organization the best by working in accordance to your specification. We believe in adding extra value to your services.
The Vasplus E-Learning System is a complete Web Application that helps to improve the performance and the entire system of Schools, Colleges or Universities all over the world.
This system is good for both distant and campus learning. It helps an organization to easily distribute learning materials among students and also enhances learning experience.
What is an E-learning?
E-learning simply means using technology to deliver training at anytime, anywhere.
The E-learning system can produce great results to an organization by decreasing costs and improving performance.
There are two basic mode of an E-learning System which are
1. The Live streaming or Webinar (High Cost Setup)
2. The pre-recorded stream/ leaning resources ( Medium Cost and preferable)
The Benefits of an E-Learning System are as follows
1. E-learning system supports an Organization's Goals
It Reduces training costs. Producing of learning content is time consuming whether it's online or not. With an e-learning system, each time the course is accessed, your return on investment improves because you are dividing the fixed production costs by number of uses. You also have savings through decreased travel, reduced material, and hopefully improved and more efficient performance.
It decreases material costs. If you had to use the real environment, it would be costly. Even setting up a fake environment has material costs and labor involve. By creating the environment online and letting the learner practice, you never have to worry about the costs associated with classroom set up, use, and clean up.
It increases productivity. Because an E-learning system is not bound by geography or time, you can control training's impact on production by training people during down times. You're asking people to do more with less.
It provides standardization and more effective learning environment. You may have a great facilitator, but that's no guarantee that the courses are presented the same across sessions. An E-learning system allows you to create a standardized process and consistency in the delivery of content. It also compresses delivery time. An E-learning system delivers consistent content.
It lowers environmental impact: Online learning is an effective way for organizations to reduce their carbon footprint by presenting all learning content online, or providing alternatives to paper-based forms of communication through such tools as email, PDF manuals and other web-based tools. Study found that producing and providing distance learning courses consumes an average of 90% less energy and produces 85% fewer CO2 emissions per student than conventional face-to-face courses.
It provides class expansibility: With an E-learning system, there will be no limit to the number of admitted/available students, classrooms and trainers.
The single largest cost of training in an organization is the cost of staff attending the training course, as well as the direct delivery costs in terms of trainers, course materials, travel and accommodation. E-learning system can deliver benefits by reducing the time it takes to train people.
2. E-learning System Supports the Learner's Development
Learners can go at their own pace, not at the pace of the slowest member of the class.
There is less social interaction time
It takes less time to start and wind up a learning session
There is less reduction in cost of course materials, travel, accommodation and other expenses.
Learners learn what they need to learn, they can skip elements of a program they don't need as they can replay a class pre-recorded session.
Real-time access: Unlike the traditional class learning which require that those who participate align their schedules to the training calendar. E-learning system eliminates this because the course can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
Freedom to fail. Practical real learning requires some failure. But no one likes to fail in a classroom full of other people. E-learning lets you fail without fear. This encourages exploration and testing of ideas. You can always start over something you can't always do in class.
Improved retention. The combination of multimedia and instructional design can produce a very rich learning experience that is repeatable.
Personalized learning. Learners want control. E-learning system allows you to offer control in a way that classroom learning doesn't.
How the System Works
This system uses an access level to identify the users in the system and it is made up of two type of users namely Administrators and Students.
The administration section consist of the following features:
(1) Users Management: An admin or whoever this role is assigned can manage the accounts of users in the system and such management includes editing or deleting an un-wanted user account from the system.
(2) Programme Management: An admin or whoever is assigned this role can create, edit or delete the programmes offered by the organization.
There are two types of programmes in this system and they are paid and free programmes.
When a student registers for a free programme, the student will immediately have access to the learning materials for that programme but paid programmes requires payment before a student can see the programme in the list of his or her registered programmes for studies.
Payment for the paid programmes are done locally/manually and so, you as an admin will need to key in the bank details of your organization at the Settings Section in the admin control panel so that students who apply for paid programmes can be presented with this bank information along with the appropriate fee for the programme.
After a student has been presented with the organization's bank details, it is expected that the student goes to the bank to pay for the fee involve and later return to the system to submit his or her payment details so as to complete his or her registration process for the desired programme.
When a student submits his or her payment details to the organization when completing a programme registration, an admin will receive a mail and then verify the payment with the bank before activating the student programme manually at the admin control panel so that the student can then have access to the paid programme applied for and also start his or her lesson for that programme.
(3) Course Management: An admin or whoever this role is assigned can create, edit or delete the courses under each programme offered by the organization.
(4) Topics Management: An admin or whoever this role is assigned can create, edit or delete the topics under each course offered by the organization.
(5) Lessons Management: An admin or whoever this role is assigned can create or delete the lessons under each topic offered by the organization.
Lessons can be in the form of files such as PDF documents, MS Work, Text Files, Images, Youtube Videos ect.
(6) Online Exam, Text or Quiz Management: An admin or whoever this role is assigned can create Online Exams, Test or Quiz for any lesson, he or she can view the Exam, Test or Quiz to see how it looks after creation, he or she can view and download a PDF copy of students results or delete a student result to enable the student take the same exam, test or quiz again if the need for that arises.
The difference between Exam, Test or Quiz in the system is that, a student can be given more chances to take a quiz until he or she scores 100% percent for that quiz before been presented with the result for the quiz but it is not so in the case of an exam and test. Exam and Test are taken onces and be presented with whatever the student scores so that the student can download a PDF copy of his or her result and a mail containing the result will as well be sent to the email address of the student. The student can always access the system at any time to download his or her results for Exam, Test or Quiz.
(7) Fee Verification System: An admin or whoever this task is assigned will receive a mail and then log into the system to perform some duties whenever a student applies for a paid programme so as to verify the payment of the student with the information that will be submitted by the student and manually activate the programme applied for provided the verification process was successful.
This process is well explained at the admin control panel when clicked on the Verify Payment icon.
(8) General Site Settings: The admin or whoever this task is assigned can edit and save the details of the organization when the need for that arises.
Students can register on the website and get their various accounts verified via email. They can search and register for both paid and free programmes offered by the organization.
They can have access to their registered or free programmes materials, download whatever needs to be downloaded and start their studies.
There is also a powerful messaging system that the users who are either the admins or students in the system can use to communicate among themselves to enhance learning experience.
This application is available for sale. Kindly feel free to contact us as we are always open for further discussion. We shall appreciate working with you on this project to give you the best.
You can click on the Live Demo
butto below to see the system for yourself and you can as well click on the Contact Sales
button below to reach us.
The Vasplus Team.